25 Nov Varicoceles: Know Its Causes, Symptoms, & Treatment!
When the veins inside your scrotum become enlarged, then it is named as Varicocele. These veins are also called pampiniform plexus. It is like getting varicose veins in the leg and you may surprise to know that 10 to 15 out of 100 males have varicocele. So, how it happens? What are its symptoms? Is there any doctor who can provide Varicocele Treatment in Delhi? Know answers to all these questions, let’s proceed.
What Causes Varicoceles?
- It’s a spermatic cord that holds up each testicle. Apart from this, the cords also contain arteries, veins, nerves that help to support glands. In the healthy veins inside the scrotum, one-way valves move the blood from the testicles to the scrotum. And, then it sends back to the heart.
- Sometimes, it happens that blood not able to make it ways and then it begins to pool in the veins that cause enlargement. A varicocele develops over time and it is recommended to take immediate Varicocele Treatment, the moment you observe swelling or lump on one of your testicles.
- Though there is no established risk factor for the development of varicocele and the exact cause is quite unclear.
How to recognize the symptoms of a Varicocele?
Well, there are no major symptoms associated with the varicocele but if you experience any of the below-mentioned things, then you can surely consult with a doctor-
- Swelling in the scrotum
- Lump in one of your testicles
- Dull and recurring pain in the scrotum
- Visibly twisted or enlarged veins in the scrotum that often looks like a bag of worms
How to diagnose Varicocele?
- It’s your doctor who can diagnose the condition after a physical examination. A varicocele can’t always be touched or seen when you lay down. Scrotal ultrasound can help to detect the presence of varicocele. This will help to measure the spermatic veins and it will allow your doctor to get a detailed and accurate picture of the problem you are suffering from.
- And, once the varicocele is detected, then your doctor will classify in any of the 3 clinical grades from 1 to 3. Grade 1 is the smallest and grade 3 is the largest.
- It’s not that size that affects the overall treatment as the treatment only depends on the degree of infertility issue or discomfort you are going through.
Is there any best Varicocele Doctor in Delhi?
For the treatment of Varicocele, you can consult with Dr Ashish Bhanot. He is one of the best surgeons all over India who is highly renowned for giving the best treatment. Moreover, his charges are also very suitable that can easily come into your budgets. So, if you are suffering from varicocele, then consult him today only!
Submit your review