17 Dec All you need to know before undertaking tummy tuck treatment
A tummy tuck is a generalized term for a layman. People related to the medical world call this treatment as abdominoplasty. It is a type of reconstructive or cosmetic surgery that helps in tightening the loose muscles of the abdomen and thus improve its appearance. The muscle becomes loose post-pregnancy or due to excessive weight loss. During the Tummy Tuck Treatment In Delhi and all over India, An experienced surgeon, for instance, Dr Ashish Bhanot, removes the excess fat and skin from the abdomen. Then, it is necessary to tighten the connective tissues using sutures. Then repositioning is essential to give a more toned look to the rest of the skin.
When does someone need a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty?
Not everyone needs an abdominoplasty.Following are some difficulties pertaining to which you can consider to look for the best tummy tuck treatment in Delhi or anywhere else in the world:
- Having a weak and loose lower abdominal wall.
- Inadequate and unsuccessful performance by liposuction.
- Scarring due to previous C-section.
- Excess skin accumulation around the bellybutton area.
When to avoid a tummy tuck treatment:
An experienced medical practitioner, like, Dr Ashish Bhanot and similar others, will caution you against undertaking abdominoplasty if:
- You are going to conceive soon.
- You are going to undertake a strict workout regime for losing massive weight.
- You are suffering from a chronic disorder like irritable bowel syndrome, heart disease, or diabetes, etc.
- You are having a Body mass index of 40 or above.
If you are considering the best tummy tuck treatment in Delhi or surrounding areas, first of all, check the aforementioned cases. If you do not have any such symptoms, then only you can proceed to undertake tummy tuck treatment in Delhi or any other parts of the world.
Once you undergo abdominoplasty, it will take several months to get the final result. You will start acquiring a slimmer profile within a week or two after the surgery. You will need to keep lots of patience until you completely heal yourselves internally. Dr. Ashish Bhanot and other such doctors who perform the best tummy tuck treatment in Delhi, help you acquire the best version of yourselves.
Submit your review