24 Oct Kill Fat Deposits From Your Skin With Tummy Tuck Treatment!
Are Push-ups, sit-ups, running in trade mill not giving you enough benefits? Also, you are fed up with the increasing flab of fat on your body! Well, in that case, it is highly recommended to go for tummy tuck treatment which is often called “abdominoplasty” by doctors. It is surely one of the best treatments which flatten the abdomen by removing fat and skin. Also, it tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall.
This is not just like liposuction. Though you can also go with liposuction along with the tummy tuck surgery. It is a major surgery hence makes sure some points are clear before going for the procedure.
Who is the Right Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- A tummy tuck procedure is suitable for both men and women. Those who are good in health can go for the treatment.
- Women who had gone through pregnancy can go for the treatment for tightening the muscles of the abdominal. Also, it effectively reduces the skin.
- Men and Women who are obese and having excess fat deposits or loose skin around the belly region can opt for this surgery.
How You Can Prepare for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The very first step is to consult with a reputed doctor who is known for giving the best tummy tuck treatment. In that meeting, you have to talk about your goals and following are the options-
- Complete Abdominoplasty- In this procedure, the surgeon will just cut the abdomen from hipbone to hipbone. Then, he will contour the tissue, skin, muscles as required. Complete surgery involves moving your belly button. Also, for a few days, you may require drainage tubes under the skin.
- Partial or mini abdominoplasty– This procedure is given to those whose fat deposits below the navel. In this procedure, the surgeon will not move your belly button. Hence, this tummy tuck treatment won’t take enough time. It can be performed up to 2 hours, depending upon the case of the patient.
Where to get the tummy tuck surgery?
Aum Clinics is one of the best clinics which are renowned for giving tummy tuck in Delhi India. Here, you can consult with Dr Ashish Bhanot who is highly proficient and experienced. He has a team of expert doctors who are qualified and already handled so many cases. So, why to make a delay? Consult the best doctor for getting the top-class treatment.
Tummy Tuck Treatment is a Painless Treatment & Recovery Period is also very low. Let’s See What Patient Says After Getting the Tummy Tuck Treatment from Dr. AshishBhanot!