06 Nov Get Relief from Multiple Lipoma with Minimal Invasive Surgery!
Lipomas are the benign tumor of the soft tissue which often presents as soft, mobile subcutaneous masses. These lesions are advised to get removed due to cosmetic reasons, although it must be removed so that there will be no pain and discomfort. The majority of lipoma are small solitary lesions that can be easily removed by surgical excision. However, for lipoma treatment, only rely on the best doctor who is skilled and experienced. Dr. Ashish Bhanot is one such name who is renowned for giving the best lipoma treatment. His skilled hands have given treatment to the number of patients.
What are the symptoms of Lipoma?
Lipoma has no particular location. Yes! It can occur at any location in your body. They are generally present –
- Under the skin– This can occur in shoulders, neck, thighs, arms, abdomen.
- Very Softy and dough to touch- Skin bulge due to lipoma can be easily pressed with the finger press.
- Usually Very Small– Most of the time, lipomas are very small and its size could be less than 2 inches. However, the chances of large lesion can also be possible.
- Sometimes Painful– Lumps can be painful if they grow in size and whenever it presses on nearby nerves or if it contains blood vessels. Hence, make sure you are consulting with Fat Balls Lipoma Treatment Doctor for getting the safe procedure.
How the lipoma Procedure carried Out?
- Surgical removal of multiple or large-sized lipomas whose size is more than 10 cm looks scarring at first sight, but it can be removed easily with the minimally invasive surgery.
- Tumescent local anesthesia or liposuction has been considered as good surgical options for the treatment and also known for giving successful results. Laser lipolysis is being performed alone or it can be done before liposuction which further helps to remove the lesions. It is a minimally invasive and effective technique that is used for the removal of lesions.
- Also, it is known for giving excellent cosmetic outcome and there would be a minimum chance of recurrence.
- Adding to that, it is a daycare procedure which means you can go home on the same day you visit the Clinic.
Who to consult for Fat balls lipoma treatment doctor?
Dr. Ashish Bhanot is one of the reputed doctors who are renowned for giving the best results. He has years of experience in the medical industry and has already given treatment to many patients. One of his patients came from Mauritius to get the treatment for multiple lipomas. She was diagnosed with 200 lipomas on her arms and thighs. Let’s see how she got the permanent solution from her multiple lipomas in a single procedure.
Submit your review