14 Oct Food To Eat & Avoid When Having GallBladder Stone!
The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is situated below the liver and it stores bile. It is bile in our body which helps to digest fat.
Most of the time, we don’t give a thought to the health of the gallbladder. We often miss out on the importance of this pear-shaped organ. It plays an important role as it collects and stores the bile which is helpful in the digestion of fats. Insufficiency of bile may lead to several problems like Jaundice, Gallstones, Pancreatitis, Cholangitis, etc. When bile is not produced in a sufficient amount, then cholesterol accumulated in different regions. Resultants, it forms stones.
However, you can easily recover from the condition, if you are strictly following the diet tips and taking treatment from the best doctor. Dr Ashish Bhanot is one such doctor who is renowned for giving the best treatment for gallbladder stones. Moreover, the gall bladder stone operation cost is also very reasonable at his Clinic. So, make sure you are taking the best treatment and nutrient-rich to keep the gallbladder healthy.
Food to Take For Prevention of Gallstones
- Beans, Fresh Vegetables, Peas & Fruits
- Poultry, Lean Meat, Fish, Fish Oil, Olive Oil
- Less Sugar & Refined Carbohydrates
- Brown Rice, wheat brand, Oats
- Low-Fat Dairy Products
- Avoid Unhealthy fats like fried foods, desserts, etc.
Food to Avoid if you are having Gallstones
If you are having Gallbladder stone, then make sure you are excluding these items from the diet chart. Have a look:
- Fat: Avoid Saturated fats & choose monounsaturated fats. You can surely go for canola oil and olive oil. Omega-3 fatty acids found in canola, avocados, fish oil, and flaxseed. This can lessen the chance of getting gallstones. Also, if you ar are a non-vegetarian and love to eat red meat. Then, hold back and go for a low-fat option like lean chicken.
- Fiber: Take fiber-rich food and improve the digestive system. You can go with fruits, cereals, bread, vegetables, etc. This will not only help to reduce your weight but also helps to prevent gallbladder stones.
- Beverages like Coffee & Alcohol: It is good to cut down alcohol and coffee as it can dehydrate your body. It may lead to a waterless body. However, if you are low at consumption, then it won’t affect much. But, if you are high on drink, then make sure you are avoiding.
- Sugar: Too much sugar is certainly not good for your gallstone. Even, it can increase the chance. So, it is better to avoid sugary food.
- Nuts: Cut down almonds, peanuts, walnut form your diet.
These are some of the food items which you must take and avoid. However, if you want to gain more information like how you will diagnose the gallbladder stone? How to get it treated or what is the gall bladder stone operation cost in Delhi? Then, consult with Dr Ashish Bhanot at Aum Clinics. He will explain to you everything at once. Avoiding gallbladder stones for a long time may cause further complications, hence make sure you are consulting with an experienced doctor at the right moment. So, without making any delay, pay a visit to the clinic today only!
Submit your review